We have organised CONNECT Session on Wednesday, 13th February 2019.
Timings – 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Venue – Y-Box
The school leadership team will be leading a short presentation on “New initiatives and things to look forward to at FS “. This will be followed by Question and Answer Session.
- Kindly be seated 10 minutes before the start of the session in Y Box.
- This is not a platform to raise any child-specific issues or any other issues.
- CARPOOLING is highly appreciated & recommended since we have limited parking space.
Kindly refer to the updated Policy for Usage of Chromebook, Laptop & Internet in school. This policy will be applicable with immediate effect.
The following info graph will help in understanding the policy better.
Kind reminder to fill the form.
The last date for submitting your pieces 25th December is soon approaching. Use the weekend to your advantage- Hurry up and start working. We are waiting for your submission.
The topics are:
- My Promises To the New Year
- Book/s I have Read Again and Again
- Dealing With Peer Pressure
- Coding- The Language Of Future
- Elections are the Best Test for Democracy
- Words I Misspell the Most
- Poetry- Few Words More Expressions
- Living In a Selfless World
Refer to the previous post in case of any query.
The admission process for grades 1-9 & 11 for the academic session 2019-20 has started. According to school policy, we admit only 20 children per class and eight sections per grade. We have applicants who have applied for admission where there is no vacancy as of now and we will have to give them a waitlist number. We are unable to give/confirm admissions to these new students.
We request you to mail us or submit a written application, if your child is NOT planning to continue studying at (shifting to another school) Fountainhead School for the next academic session(2019-20) at the earliest, as this will help us confirm admission to new students who want to secure admission in this school from the next academic session.
All parents who are continuing with the school for the next academic session, are requested to pay the 1st instalment of annual academic fees by 5th April 2019. Fees paid after the last date will attract a late fee charge of Rs. 100/- per day.