Kindly refer to the slots for PTC scheduled for tomorrow. Please adhere to the timings given below.
Note: You are requested to submit the old ID cards to the HRT during the PTC meeting.
|Slots||Start Time||End Time||Transition Time||Name of the student|
Dear Parents and Students,
Based on feedback from various stakeholders, we have made a few changes in the school uniform policy. You must refer to the attachment to understand the policy in detail, and the reasons for the changes along with the reference images. The key changes are mentioned briefly here:
- Track Pants (unicolour – dark greys, navy blue or black) are allowed any time during the year. School trousers will no longer be available. However, anyone wishing to use any existing pair can do so. For Senior School students, for labs and for field trips, track pants or the old school trousers are necessary.
- Shoes and socks of any colour are now allowed. Students of ALL grades can now bring their own bags. Those shoes, socks and bags with any graphics such as cartoon prints, characters or symbols from TV, movies or books or shoes with light or sound ARE NOT ALLOWED. For Early Years students, only velcro shoes are allowed.
- New sports specific shorts have been introduced in the school store based on the feedback from the students and coaches.
- For PS classes, students can dress according to the requirement of their chosen sport which meets these two requirements: (a) Other than the regular items specified above, students can wear those jerseys or bottoms that have been made for a school-specific tournament (for e.g. inter-school football, basketball team, school Ultimate Frisbee teams, district or state teams). (b) These cannot be worn during PE or any other class. It is the student’s responsibility to change to school uniform after the PS classes.
The revised uniform policy has been summarized in the attached Infographic. If you are unclear about an update, refer to the detailed uniform policy
Where what will be available and it’s pricing for 2019-20 session:
|Uniform details||Size/Price||Available at||Available from|
20, 22 & 24 – Rs. 350
26, 28 & 30 – Rs. 375
32 & 34 – Rs. 400
36 & 38 – Rs. 425
40 & 42 – Rs. 450
44 – Rs. 475
School Zone- City light
℅ Saraswati Book House,
Bungalow No -9, Shyam Kunj, Krishna Vatika Society, Nr. Meghna Park, Opp. Rani Sati Motors, (diagonally opp. Suzuki Showroom) Citylight Road. Surat
|1st March 2019|
Rs. 480 – 580 as per size
(House T-shirts need to be pre-ordered through the Nucleus Mobile App or Web login at parents.fountainheadschools.org. The form is available in Request Forms > House T-shirt Form)
|Fountainhead School Stores||10th June onwards|
|School shorts||To meet the requirement of various sports, new shorts with better material is being added to the existing Vega Shorts:
||Fountainhead School Stores||10th June onwards|
|Track pants, shoes, socks, bags||Need to buy from outside as per student requirement and choice (which meet the guidelines given in the revised uniform policy)|
प्रिय अभिभावक ,
विद्यार्थियों के साथ ‘ग्रीष्मकालीन गृहकार्य’ (Summer Homework) भेज दिया गया है | ग्रीष्मकालीन गृहकार्य पत्रिका में विद्यार्थी के नाम के साथ वर्ग (Section)का नाम भी लिखवाएँ |
Vacation should begin with good memories and here we are to celebrate the culmination of this academic year. So, mommies get on your toes as the potluck is due on 26th April 2019, Friday. Follow the food policy as applicable on the last Wednesday of the month.
Don’t send a lot, but just enough to share with 4-5 peers. Note that the students need to come in school uniform.
Students will have the potluck party during their Home Meal Break (8:35 am to 8:55 am)
कहानी का Video दिखाया गया |
शिक्षिका द्वारा पुनरावर्तन करवाया गया |
नीचे दी गई link से कहानी प्यासा ‘ऊँट’ देखकर प्रश्नों के उत्तर दें –
१ ) मालिक ने ऊँट से क्या पूछा ?
२ ) किसे सज़ा मिल गई ?
३ ) कौन पानी ढूँढ कर लाया ?
४ ) इस कहानी से आपको क्या सीख मिली ?
The culminating Parent Teacher Conference (PTC) of term 2 for the academic year 2018-19 is scheduled on Saturday, 27th April 2019. The HRTs have shared the appointment slots, kindly book an appointment for your preferred slot. The reports will be shared by the HRT latest by 25th April. Please go through the same and in case of any query/concern, you may speak to the respective teacher on the day of PTC.
Please note that the single subject teachers will also be available on the PTC day. Parents interested in meeting the Single Subject teachers can do so with a prior appointment through Daily Diary/Nucleus.
AN APPOINTMENT WILL ENSURE A CONFIRMED MEETING WITH THE SINGLE SUBJECT TEACHER.
Single subject teachers will be available at the following venues:
- Indian Language Team (ILT): Junior Library (Block 3, First Floor)
- Physical Education Team (PE): Pulse (Block 1, First Floor)
- Arts Team: Senior Library (Block 3, First Floor)