Learners started writing a narrative story based on their personal experience following the writing process.
A) Simplify the following fractions
B) Solve the following:
i) You went out for a walk. You walked 3/4 km and sat down to rest. Then you walked 3/8 km again. How much did you walk altogether?
ii) You made two types of cookies. You used 2/3 cup of sugar for one recipe and 1/4 cup for other. How much sugar did you use in all?
C) Compare and reorder the following fractions in ascending order
i) 12/18 and 6/9
ii) 7/9 and 28/40
iii) 5/15 and 3/6
Athletica Fitness Club is organizing it’s first Open Table Tennis Tournament on 23rd March 2019, for Under 10 and Under 12 Boys and Girls. Please contact Nargis Malubhaiwala- 9638140731 for registration
For the Under-10 category, participants should have been born on or after 1/01/2010 and for Under-12 category, on or after 1/01/2008.
Certificate of participation will be provided to all participants. Hurry up and register for the tournament.
- Important Note- Parents will have to do registration on their own. School coaches will not accompany students for the event.
Behind Indoor Stadium,
OPP. Lourdes Convent School,
Day 6, Friday
Summative Assessment task was conducted.
Visit the link and complete the worksheet
Language Mixed bag
Visit the link and complete the worksheet
Math Mixed bag
Students prepared for their summative assessment task.
Prepare for the UOI SA task and complete the PPT.
Do as directed:
a) Find the HCF of 18 and 54
b) Find the LCM of 86 and 92
c) Add: 5/6 + 2 /8
d) Subtract: 4/7 – 1/5
e) Simplify the following:
i) 12/26 ii) 72/90
f) Anita filled a bucket with 2/3 litre of water. A few minutes later, she realized only 1/8 litre water remained. How much water had leaked out of the bucket?
Visit the links and practice fractions:
પતંગિયા પાઠ્યપુસ્તકમાંથીપેજ નંબર (૫૪) 54 પર આપેલા પાઠ – 7 “દિવાળી” નું વાંચન કરો અને પેજ નંબર (૫૫)55 અને (૫૬) 56 પર આપેલી પ્રવૃત્તિને સૂચના પ્રમાણે કરો.
ગૃહકાર્ય ( गृहकार्य ) :
નીચે આપેલી Link પરથી “અં” માત્રા નો Video જુઓ અને કોઈ પણ ૭ (7) શબ્દ તમારી નોટબુક માં લખો.
( લેખન કરતી વખતે મૂળાક્ષરો ને બોલીને લખો. )
नीचे दी गई link से “અં” मात्रा का Video देखें और किन्ही ७ (7) शब्द का लेखन नोटबुक में करें |
( लेखन करते समय वर्ण को बोलकर लिखें )
Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUodUFw1xQ
- पाठ्य पुस्तक में पेज नं 86 पर दिए गए ‘आज्ञासूचक क्रिया’ और पेज नं. 87 पर दिए गए ‘नहीं – मत का प्रयोग’ (नकारात्मक वाक्यों) करवाया गया |
- अभ्यास पुस्तक में लेखन कार्य पेज नं. 138, 139 पर दिए गए नकारात्मक वाक्यों को ‘मत’ का प्रयोग करके लिखवाए गए |
- लेखन कार्य : अभ्यास पुस्तक में पेज नं. 132,133 पर दिए गए उदाहरण अनुसार लेखन करना |
- वाचन कार्य : नीचे दी गई link से ‘लाल बरसाती’ कहानी का वाचन करना |
- गृहकार्य करते समय दिनांक और HW अवश्य लिखें |
- वर्तनी और मात्राओं पर ध्यान दें |
- गृहकार्य करने के बाद गुरूवार को कक्षा में पुस्तक अवश्य जमा करवाएँ |
- हिंदी कहानी का वाचन अवश्य करवाएँ और ‘वाचन सारणी नोटबुक में ‘मार्च’ महीने में भरें |
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart. – Nelson Mandela
We take immense pride in conserving and celebrating language of every ethnicity which is one of the most distinctive quality of our nation, being entirely multilingual. Hence, to take the pledge forward and educate today’s generation about the importance of our native tongue, we schedule Mother Tongue sessions, in order to teach students not just about their mother tongue but also its significance in one’s identity.
This term we will be celebrating the mother tongue assembly with the staff and homeroom teachers. We request parents to help students with details of their respective mother tongue. Students will be sharing insights of their mother tongue with the classmates.They can:
- Recite a rhyme/sing a song in mother tongue/home language
- Share their migration history
- Present using different media like chart paper, google slide, etc to share details/findings of their mother tongue.
- Prepare general questions in the form of a quiz
- Prepare declamation in mother tongue/home language
- Compare and contrast aspects of your language with any other language (e.g. origin, alphabets, script, sounds, writing direction, shared words, etc.)
- Identify and write common sayings or phrases from your language that others might like to learn and have them provide translations in Hindi/Gujarati/English
- Explore proverbs from your language and provide meaning of it
- Share a graphic presentation of some famous personality( sharing the same mother tongue) who have contributed to the society
Date: 12th March 2019
Time: 8:55 am to 9:45 am
We want our students to listen to their mother tongue and cherish it, hence, your cooperation in helping the students build a multicultural environment will be a great help to the Fountainhead community.
Grade 4 Team
Students practised operations of unlike fractions.
Students started preparing for their summative assessment(Narrative writing).
Visit the link and play the game
Visit the link to revise the concept of addition and subtraction of unlike fractions
Visit the link and complete the worksheet in Math notebook.
Visit the link and complete the worksheet: