Grade12 – All
Assessment given by: email@example.com
Assessment Date: Fri Jan 04 2019 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Unit Name / Topic List: Electromagnetic Induction
Details: Carry your own Resources including Stationery and GDC
Duration: 45 minutes
Central Presentation Link: Click here to view
Invitation of Athletics Meet is attached with the blog post. All the parents whose child is selected for the finals
are invited to visit the event and support their child.
Please note that the Final IBDP Exams is starting from 3rd May 2018.
You are required to refer to the below sheet for the exam details.
IBDP Final Exam Timetable – 2019
In case of any query, feel free to contact DP Coordinator or Vaibhavi Patel.
Do you think that you are good at Communication, Research, and Critical Thinking? If yes, then here is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your skills by participating in an Inter-school event organized by St. Xavier’s High School, Surat in January 2019.
1. Child Abuse in India
2. Virtual Parents
3. Gene/s Mutation
2. Advertisement – The AD Fiesta Show
1. Green and Clean Environment
2.Cosmetic-Herbal or Synthetics
3.Say ‘No’ to Drugs
4.TV News Channel
If you are interested in participating in any of these competitions, you can give your names through the mail to Nikita Jhaveri or Mohini Bachani on or before 19th December 2018. If we have more number of participants, then auditions will be held for final selection.
Once we get the names, the other details and rules will be explained to all the participants.
Please contact any of the above mentioned teachers for any further query.
Please note that students who are not going for the educational trip will have a holiday from 23rd December to 27th December 2018.
The Educational trip for the students of Grade 12 is starting from 23rd December till 28th December 2018 (3:10 am). Hence, 28th December all Grade 12 students will have to come by Early Years bus route (09:55 am). The itinerary and other details for the trip were emailed on parents id on 7th December 2018.
During winters, thermals of only black, white or grey color can be worn inside the school uniform t-shirt.
Note that students cannot wear full sleeve t-shirts/sweatshirts of any other color.
For bottoms- Only black leggings can be worn along with the school shorts if the student is not comfortable with full pants.
Kindly refer to the poster.
We thank each one of you for sharing your thoughts, feelings and ideas and making our school magazine a literary piece of art! A loud shout out to all who made it possible!
Our ideas keep changing, developing and modifying with each passing moment and we don’t want any of these to just drift by.
So let’s get going! We want to ensure that parents and students get optimum time to write for their favorite magazine. However, as mentioned in the previous blog post, we have quite a few precious pieces left with us which we are planning to take up in the April issue. So, the number of days for submission and the number of topics have been reduced for this time.
We have shortlisted a few topics to give you a starting point, but you are free to write on any topic of your choice. You can choose to compose a poem, write an article or create a poster/artwork. Parent articles are welcome in Hindi/Gujarati as well. (No hard copies will be accepted)
The topics are:
- My Promises To the New Year
- Book/s I have Read Again and Again
- Dealing With Peer Pressure
- Coding- The Language Of Future
- Elections are the Best Test for Democracy
- Words I Misspell the Most
- Poetry- Few Words More Expressions
- Living In a Selfless World
Points to ponder while writing/submitting articles:
- All entries to be submitted in Google doc format ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries shared in any other format will be rejected. Word limit for articles – 300 words.
- At least 60% of your write up should be original. If you have used any outside source, please be sure to add all the references / links in the footnote of the article.
- We will not be publishing more than 1 article/poem per student/parent.
- Do not share articles published earlier on personal blogs.
- We request parents to send original work done by their child as we want to keep the essence of thoughts that play in a child’s mind. Parents can check their child’s work, in terms of spellings and grammar but please retain the words used by your child.
- In case of parent article, mention your full name, child’s name, grade and section at the end of the article.
- Parent photos should be sent as a passport sized jpeg file. No selfies.
- Posters/Artwork should be in A4 size only. Kindly mention name, grade and section on the flipside of the poster.
- Entries to be mailed from school mail id only. Entries sent from personal email ids will be rejected.
- Scanned images/posters/artwork should be in high resolution.
- Any communication with the Raconteur team should be addressed to email@example.com. Please do not email the editors on their school email id.
Please note that we will try to publish as many articles as we can but due to space constraints we might not be able to publish all articles that are submitted.
Disclaimer: Selection of an article is at editor’s discretion.
The last date for submission is 25th December, 2018.
Looking forward to receiving your entries.