Circle Time :
- Revision of Rhymes.
- Introduction to the rhymes.
SEE THE AEROPLANE
See the aeroplane in the sky,
See it flying oh! so high,
Over the mountains, over the sea,
We’ll go for a ride, mummy, daddy & me.
ROW YOUR BOAT
Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream,
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
Read aloud of the following books:
- Flying by Donald Crews.
- Is there really a Human Race? by Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell
Central idea : Transportation connects community near and far.
- Introduction to ‘Air’ mode transport.
Central idea : We play to explore and have fun.
- Handwork : Placing beads on pattern
- Artwork : Making Aeroplane.
- Cooking : Banana, Strawberry Car
- Show and Tell of Land Route Vehicle.
- Revision of shape : Triangle.
- Introduction to sequencing.
Closing circle :
Story : The monkey and the wedge.