Revision of Rhymes:
1.Good morning dear Earth
2.Each like a petal, of one great flower
3.The north wind came along one day
4.Little golden leaves
Introduction of new rhymes:
1.Dashing through the snow, In a one horse open sleigh
Over the field we go, Laughing All the way
Bells on bobtails ring, making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing,A sleighing song tonight
Hey Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way
Santa Claus is coming to town, Riding on his sleigh
Hey Jingle bells, jingle bells , jingle all the way
Oh! What fun it is to ride, In a one horse open sleigh.
2.New Year, New Year what will you bring?
Haste and hurry, work and worry,
Noughts and crosses, gains and losses,
All are on the wings,
Sun and shower, seed and flower,
Laughing, Weeping, Sowing, Reaping,
With a ding dong, ding dong,
ding dong ding, ding dong ding.
3. Laal peeli kaali neeli
Patang meri rang bi rangi
Sar sar sar sar udti jati
phar phar phar phar yaha lehreati
hawa ke saang naachti gaati
Kat kar dur sair ko jaati
Phonological Awareness :
- Word chain game.
- Segmentation of words.
Read aloud from Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle : Y Box practice.
Art work : Drawing concentric curves.
Hand work : Simple running stitch on mat.
Cooking : Making thepla.
- Introduction of forward/ backward numbers 71-80
- Introduction of number names 31-40
- Introduction of pattern with 4 attributes
- Revision of all the Math concepts through learning center and guided play.
- Revision of taught digraphs. (Identification of digraph, blending and segmenting of taught words)
- Introduction of /th/ digraph through a story, song and action.
- Blending and segmenting of /th/ words
- Dictation of /th/ words.
- Jolly Phonics Pupil Book 1- Pg No. 33,35
- Language centers.
- Choral reading
- Word list:
|/th/ words||/th/ words|
|this, within, that, them, smooth,then||three, thumb, moth, north,thin,sixth,cloth, froth, tenth, thud, thank, think, theft, teeth, throat, thump, thorn, tooth, toothbrush|
Language: Reading worksheet.
Math: Writing backward numbers 70-61 once in the notebook.
- Kindly note that during the winter season, thermals (only black or white or grey color) can be worn inside the school uniform.
- Kindly ensure that you send the required food items for the cooking slot.
- Kindly ensure that you send fruits for home meal break on the respective Fruit days.
Thursday (Ignite, Blaze, Glimmer and Glitter)
Friday (Sparkle, Kindle, Dazzle and Shine)
- Sr KG night out is on 15th December.
Have a stupendous weekend!